Repair Related Diminished Value is the loss of market value to your car when a repair shop did not properly or not completely repair your car.
A few examples of this are:
– Bad welding
– Damaged or removed factory decals and markings
– Improperly repaired mechanical damage
– Mismatched paint finishing
– Scratches on your car from sanding
– Dirt or dust in applied finishes
Some of these improper or incomplete repairs can be easily spotted by the average consumer, but other damages can only be detected by experienced, and trained professional.